1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Strong box - Metal box (title?)

Discussion in 'UHall' started by olduofan, May 24, 2010.

1. olduofan

olduofan Guest

are strong boxes still losing their title to metal box after sever-up if locked down in your house? all of mine lost their title all say metal box and half use to say Strong box. I think this happen back when statues lost their names and a few other items months ago.

if anyone knows thanks.

I don't want to lock my last 7 strong boxes down if they will lose their title ill just use them in my vendors until this gets fixed

2. Gelf

Gelf Guest

well none of mine have lost there name. have not heard of this bug, are you sure they were not turned in wrong direction? the reason i'm asking is because those box's change there names depending on which direction they're facing.

i believe east facing is strongbox, and south facing is metal box. have you tried locking your boxes down, turning them, and then releasing to get name back?

3. magicmule

magicmule Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Using a house decorating tool; turning the metal box will change it to a strong box. -
    oops someone already posted which I never saw :p

4. Tinsil

Tinsil Guest

yep! just turn them and they should change names!

5. olduofan

olduofan Guest

wow never new that been since 99 and still learn the little tricks
    ill see if that works when i get home

THANX ALL

6. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

And if your a collector some boxes are 25 locks and others are 125