1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Struck by lightning

Discussion in 'WvWvW and sPvP' started by Zosimus, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jul 3, 2004
    Two days ago I was fighting in WvW and was at the Bay keep. A storm had broken out since the enemy side had control of the quaggins at that time. I was getting out of the water jumping onto the dock area.

I see my character get struck by lightning and took 3200 damage. I was like wtf. I thought an enemy was inside the bay when I was hit and looked around. Nobody around which I found odd. The storm is still doing it thing and I run near the keep wall and bam. I am hit again by lightning out of the sky. lol This is the first time I ever have seen this in the game and thought it was pretty cool.