1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Stubby Maxes Gags!!

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Stubby, Aug 2, 2008.

1. Stubby

Stubby Guest

:danceb:I am just so excited that I finally maxed all my gags!! DOes that mean I get to load from the left now?? (hehehe) I was up till 3am last night working lure until i finally got my little screen (?) thingy!! Thanks to all who helped me with this endeavor! You know who you are thanks so very much!!!WOOHOO!!!!! :thumbup:

Now Josh can stop teasing me about that!!:popcorn:

2. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

You betcha, left loader for you, as long as you are HW50..I'm drawing a blank if you are or not..hehe Congrats though!! :danceb:

3. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You can! All Hollies on left with maxed gags, ubers and everyone else on right. You don't have to be a HW50 to stand on the left.

4. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Oh Yeah, I forgots! We'll see you on the wild left side then...:thumbsup:

5. WTG Sandi. Good to see you finally made it. Great feeling.

See you on the LEFT!!!! YEAH BABY!!!!!!

6. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

WTG Sandi! After next VP I will be a HW too and can finally stand on the left!

7. Steveo

Steveo Guest

Congrats Sandi!!! Great feeling to have all of your gags maxed. So see you on the left side. Before too much longer we will have no one on the right side:D

8. craze49

craze49 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

9. loadexfa

loadexfa Guest

Aw man, I'll need to find something else then. Hmmm. Maybe I'll just always be hungry for bacon when I see you. Wait, dang it, I'm a vegan. No bacon for me (said with the "NO SOUP FOR YOU" voice).

Seriously, congrats! I remember how hard that was and most of mine was before stratics. Finishing off drop in mints with TF's made it much so much easier.

Now the next hard part, which one to keep as organic? I'm still loving lure for it's butt-saving ability.

Josh

10. princess kitty

princess kitty Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

That's great! Congratulations! :danceb:

11. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

Congrats! I still havnt maxed mine lol