1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Stuck at 115

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Lord Kotan, Dec 7, 2007.

1. Lord Kotan

Lord Kotan Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 16, 2008
    I am stuck at 115 magery, I have skills pointed down and used a 120 magery scroll...

been trying for 2 hours to gain now. Trying mass EVs and also got my magery down to 46 via satyr and wand.

No gains.. can anyone give me some help?
  2. Trukx

Trukx Guest

Go die. I dont know why this helps, but many people will attest that it does. When i get stuck in a long streak like that i simply off myself and res up and usually get a gain relatively quickly.
  3. imported_GFY

imported_GFY Guest

Instead of just setting a skill to lose points, take it off with a soul stone. Your total skill points (720?) are a factor in calculating gains. The fastest way to gain is to drop your total to 350 or less. (Takes a few soul stones but can be worth the extra work)