1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Stuck at 69.5 Ninjitsu

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Kelleron, Jul 5, 2009.

1. Kelleron

Kelleron Guest

Can't figure out why I'd be stuck at 69.5 Ninjitsu. Been trying to cast mirror immage and use focused attacks for gains. I have skills marked down. Can't even get a GGS gain. Has something changed? Reading UOGuide, it would suggest that I should be able to gain till 75 with just mirror immage.

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Dunno whether you're stuck...but ninjitsu is really, really slow to train. Could be it.

3. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

Gains from mirror image came to a dead stop for me too, when i was training Ninjitsu.

Try getting some +Ninjitsu jewelry and Death Strike stuff. I switched to using Death Strike around your skill level. It seemed faster, but Syrus is right, it is a slow gaining skill.

Stayin Alive,

BG

4. Sho Hashi

Sho Hashi Guest

Yeah, if you have the template room, raise meditation to 100, get a max LMC suit with as much mana regen as possible, and get jewels to raise ninja to 85. Then go out and kill anything you can handle while spamming death strike.

I made the mistake of raising ninja last on my template, which means I couldn't raise med. Having med maxed out makes a huge difference.