1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Stuck at 81

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Phineas le Monge, Jan 5, 2009.

1. I have been unable to gain in poisoning now for over a week. My skill is set to raise, I have almost 100 skill points available, I have been able to gain in other skills during this time. I have switched back and forth between greater and deadly poison, succeeding in poisoning blades and food, but with no skill gain. I have tried different locations, mostly in Haven, but also in Yew, and the woods nearby Yew. I have tried waiting several days to try and gain in which I should at least get a guaranteed gain - but still no gains. Is this some glitch - or am I doing something wrong? I would appreciate any advice on this. Phineas le Monge, Atlantic

2. Borric

Borric Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I can only suggest that you try to stone the skill to another char.
    Train some.
    Then stone it back.
    Prolly wont help but you never know.

3. Ivory Norwind

Ivory Norwind Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Sometimes also me i was stucked raising some skills. Try to die. Go near an healer and die.
    It's seems stupid but it works :D