1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Stuck at 87

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by prssre, Oct 2, 2008.

1. prssre

prssre Guest

I've been fishing in deep water for about 45 mins. with no gain. I went from 86.8 to 87 in the first few casts, but after that was nil. I finally stopped playing. Killed a couple of serps along the way, but no gains. Fished the holes out but no gains. Should I just keep plugging along or try something else. Please help.

2. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It sounds like a silly question .... but do you have free/unused skillpoints available?

3. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

There are some suggestions I made in the Temp fishing faq up top here, hope that will give you some help. But it does start to slow down a lot in the upper 80's

Oriana

4. ZippyTwitch

ZippyTwitch Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I know they changed the code where you don't have to keep moving to gain skills anymore. But I woudld still suggest that you don't sit in one spot and fish it dry. Just set sail for slow forward and fish. Launch of the east coast of moonglow island sail east about 50 or so squares and turn north. As long as no boats block you you can sail around the world forever without hitting land. Best way to fish. I do it in fel myself. Less boats in fel to block you and I never see another soul.

5. prssre

prssre Guest

Thnx for the info. I guess I am in a slow spot.