1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Stuck at 97 herding

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Mar 9, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

What do I herd to get to GM? I've got this far with a ridgeback but its stalled now.

2. Try a Cu Sidhe or Ki-Rin. I GMed herding at the Ilsh champ spawn (was before the removal of the anti-macro-code) herding a few thousand Ki-Rins.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Wild cu sidhe should do the job [​IMG]

Wenchy

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I used unicorns and kirins....... Just two ......kept doing it till i hit GM

5. Guest

Guest Guest

?????? thought you were a hardcore dexer.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I GM'd off of a tamed and release Cu. Same one over and over and over and over...

7. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

?????? thought you were a hardcore dexer.

[/ QUOTE ]Training herding so I can get a gimp character into Men guild. [​IMG]

8. Nerf-Herder

Nerf-Herder Guest

Do you have taming too? If so, just keep herding your tamed mare, cu, dragon, any higher end pet onto yourself.

If you have hide/stealth, you can also go to the mare spawn in Covetous 2, hide and keep herding the mare onto yourself.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks for all the suggestions. Cu seems to be the way to go. Five gains in a couple of mins so far [​IMG]