1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Stuck entering britannia (guess it is just a Siege Problem)

Discussion in 'UHall' started by imported_Gwendar-SP, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Is anyone else having problems logging on?

Who forgot to feed the hampsters?

2. I've logged on and off most of my characters in just the past 30 minutes. No problems on my end.

3. Thanks - I've been trying for the last half hour or so with no luck. I even tried with KR *gasp*

4. Guest

Guest Guest

It's Siege I think, several of us can't get in, but we can to other shards.

It's on the list, but we can't load our chars.

Any other east coast shards affected?

5. Could be Siege only. I got onto Great Lakes with no trouble.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

It very well may be. After reading yall's post I conducted a mini experiment too. I tried Atlantic, got in, Chesapeake got in, hit Siege (also east coast server shard) and was stuck entering Britannia.

Weird.

7. Maybe the exodus has begun and the login server is overloaded...... [​IMG]

8. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Maybe the exodus has begun and the login server is overloaded...... [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Chances are they forgot Siege even exits, to remember to turn it on this morning. I just tried it again and still no go for Siege seems still stuck on "entering" yet every other shard I have tried to log into... seem to be working just fine.

That was why originally I tried all east coast shards since I have played on both Ches. and Siege when they have issues or do shard shut downs they both are oft taken down same time or *broken* at same time if it is *east coast shards*..not the case this morning.. Ches. works just fine..so did Atlantic.

9. Jeremiah (JSV)

Jeremiah (JSV) Visitor

if the screen stays up for too long as well you get the you have been idle for too long message....

10. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

*pouts* I just tried too....it's a no go for launch....hopefully we'll hear something soon.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

gads! i couldnt get in either so i tried my old europa char.... i was at west brit bank....TRAMMEL!

*cries*

12. Guest

Guest Guest

TRAMMY!!!

Were you all dressed in neon?...la

13. Guest

Guest Guest

no i was dressed in a death robe!

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Typical...la

15. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

gads! i couldnt get in either so i tried my old europa char.... i was at west brit bank....TRAMMEL!

*cries*

[/ QUOTE ]

**laughs**

I should log on Europe no clue where I left those chrs. although I do know one is at Reva's Luna house...Reva of Myth has a house in Luna and friended me there ages ago and since she not been on, I have had no reason to log onto Europa. Heck I have some chrs. sitting there .......wherever all over that shard.

I logged on Drakenfels about a month ago just to find those chrs. of mine and half of em still sitting in Delucia *pre trammel* haha like doh..talk about old goats that never moved from felucca nor Delucia. I should dart em thru that cave just to get em to *the old world lands* or something.

16. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Typical...la

[/ QUOTE ]

oh how i hate you!

17. saxkid

saxkid Guest

Can't get on Siege either. . . Wondering when someone will bother to look or update us on the issues. Playing on ATlantic sux

18. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey guys lets look at this positively...it gives us time to launch an invasion of another shard!

19. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Typical...la

[/ QUOTE ]

oh how i hate you!

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL. Truth hurts...probably killed by a crate, trying to get some dried herbs...la

20. Guest

Guest Guest

more than likely

21. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

HA HA noob theif *laughs* That truly made me laugh...death by dried herb...*grins*

22. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

HA HA noob theif *laughs* That truly made me laugh...death by dried herb...*grins*

[/ QUOTE ]

THIEF!!!...la

23. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager

SHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! *looks around* I ain't no theif!!! *grins* Well not yet anyway....gimme some time *laughs*

24. Guest

Guest Guest

I think he pointed out the spelling [​IMG]

25. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager

Well everyone knows I can't spell so that's no surprise *grins* 'tis why I always say SP instead of Siege Perilous because I ALWAYS spell it wrong (I actually had to go look the spelling up just now so I wouldn't spell it wrong *laughs*)

26. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager

Oh and NOW SP isn't even on the login screen!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

27. Guest

Guest Guest

I bet your F5 button is worn down updating uo.com so much isn't it? hehe

28. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager

Yeah posting now lol stupid THING!! ARGH!!! *runs off to NewsPro*

They are workin on it guys! Gimme a sec! lol

29. Guest

Guest Guest

Actually I'd say that's a good sign, they've taken down the shard we can't reach, presumably to do something about it.

30. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager

*nods* yep yep...'tis a good thing for sure. [​IMG]