1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Stuck in Limbo

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by frogger2, Feb 27, 2008.

1. frogger2

frogger2 Guest

ok since day 1 of EALAND sims are getting stuck in limbo land im sick of it. home owners almost never resets house to set you free if the house is full and store owners are too afk. dev team this is the very next thing you need to fix and pronto. im tired of getting my sim stuck in a sims house and im sure alot of others are too. [​IMG]

2. Houses should be reset every day during mantainance. To keep from getting stuck make sure to use the phone booths to leave properties.

3. frogger2

frogger2 Guest

haveing to wait 24 hrs to play a sim is wrong this needs to be fix now not turned into a waiting game. not paying 9:99 a month to be in limbo.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

This is most definitely an issue that the devs need to address, and they for sure know about it.

In the meantime, while allowing them to come up with a solution, as a paying subscriber you do have access to 8 sims, so why not give one of your neglected alternates a day of play?

5. frogger2

frogger2 Guest

Well the main part this sim i just moved him into a house and he currently is the only sim that lives thier with sim cash lol. In the meantime storeowners still afk way too much.

6. kerzie

kerzie Guest

at least you CAN log in.

7. frogger2

frogger2 Guest

Meanwhile where are devs for these kind of posts? hideing? lol.

8. Whilst I agree that this issue should be near the top of the list for being fixed. There are work arounds for this. Often I've had my sims stuck in houses but after a little mucking around, i can always get them out. I've never had to wait for an owner to reset a house, or maintenance before i can access that sim. There are other threads relating to ways to fix this error, temporarily.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

This has been an issue since during the Beta days... (though it was far worse back then - I'd get stuck on my own property 50% of the time with no way to reset the lot even when using the phone). I'm sure if it was possible to provide a 100% fix, it would have been done by now. [​IMG]