1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Tailoring] Stuck making grey items

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Loren, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Loren

Loren Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Dyed some cloth red, made 1 cloak and boots. I dyed one sash black. And now I am stuck making grey or uncolored as it were, items, no matter what color cloth I am using. I have rebooted the client, cleared my bags of all other cloth, what am I doing wrong?

Using EC and Pincos

Dom

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

That is weird! try looking at the items in default client and see? Can you dye the items?

3. archiv

archiv Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Also make sure what you're making will retain the color of the material. Assuming you're making the same items already made but never hurts to check. If it is the same item(s), try as small fresh stack of cloth. try different colors. Debug that sewing kit until the issue is discovered!

4. Tuan

Tuan Slightly Crazed

Isn't there a setting somewhere in the crafting gump about having items take on the color of special materials?

5. Loren

Loren Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I'll look for it. Could be it, I have been having weird buggy things happen with pinco's lately

That was it. I am at a loss to explain how DO NOT COLOR was "on" but that was the case

#5 Loren, Jun 9, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2014
    Storm likes this.