1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Stuck On Slime Quest

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Cerwin Vega, Dec 19, 2008.

1. Cerwin Vega

Cerwin Vega Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I accepted the quest and got the three bowls then i went and dyed them but i cant give them back to the person that wants them... does each bowl need to be a different color?

2. Rotgut Willy

Rotgut Willy Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Take them to the Zoo Keeper in Moonglow Zoo.

3. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

You can fill all three bowls from the same slime.

4. Cerwin Vega

Cerwin Vega Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you I didn't remember that part but now that you said it i slightly rememer reading it.

5. Millie

Millie Guest

Where do you start the quest please!! I found the lady at the zoo but says she has nothing for me.

6. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

The person you want is in Jhelom, near the north docks. Lyla *smiles* The one in the zoo is whom you will turn it into after its been completed.

7. blueturtle00

blueturtle00 Guest

You found the slime where is it?

8. Millie

Millie Guest

I found them on Napa and Baja near the Brit cross roads in the farm Fields. I found not have a weapon in your hand helps, if you attack them they poof away. They Poison you so orange petals are good. You can get the target to dye when they are attacking you, but be careful. I did not have my protection spell on today and one pet bugged me. It chased me all the way to Brit bank and would not stop until it killed me. I was unable to get off any spell or get away.

9. curlybeard

curlybeard Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I had the best luck stealthing to within 10 or so tiles of the slime then shadow jumping next to it. The slimes have a fairly large reveal distance, so shadow jump is the key. Usually I could get 2 things dyed before they would run off. Though if you hide as soon as they are about 10 tiles distant they seem to stop moving. Only problem is that other players cannot see you, of course, and they may chase away your prey.

All in all it is good fun to watch everyone run this way and that trying to chase down a slime of a particular color, and the cursing when the slimes invariably change color right when the player is about it strike.

Good luck!