1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Stuck on Verifying account page

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Ezra KOS, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Ezra KOS

Ezra KOS Guest

any ideas on a quick fix before I resort to reinstalling UO?

i already tried running UO without assist, reopening UO, restarting router, rebooting computer, banging the keyboard... rapidly clicking the screen... fresh out of ideas...

any SERIOUS suggestions would be appreciated. thanks
  2. Az of DSR

Az of DSR Guest

I have a friend who this happened to aswell... Its been 3 weeks for her and shes reinstalled and more to try and fix...

But she did call and they gave her a year and half of game time on her account for free.... but still super lame.
  3. Just two thoughts.

Change your DNS server to or (L3 dns server and Google DNS server respectively.)

Restore windows to a point prior to the problems happening.
  4. Pink Floyd

Pink Floyd Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 9, 2008
    Google's dns servers are and don't forget the second one :D
  5. Rand Al

Rand Al Guest

also your patches may be messed up and sometimes even reinstalling wont fix that unless you go into the folder and manually delete the patches that are messed up
  6. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

I concur.