1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Stuck Parrot

Discussion in 'UHall' started by BlissMarie, Apr 21, 2011.

1. BlissMarie

BlissMarie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I changed the foundation of my house and it threw my parrot to the corner. It is stuck under the house sign and is off its stand.

Do any of you know how I might rescue this parrot?

I have paged a GM, but there is no way to know if they are going to help. I am stuck in queue at number 8.

Poor parrot. I think it is my oldest one - 287 weeks old. =( I hope it doesn't disappear.

I just noticed the stand is still in the house. I guess I should axe it and see it the parrot returns.

Got him back! I went into customization mode and it returned to its perch. *happy*

BlissMarie

2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

That's good typically chopping the stand and replacing it puts the bird back. Just and FYI if it happens again.

3. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

does that affect it's age?

4. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

No it shouldn't.

5. LadyNico

LadyNico Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It's not stuck. It's pining for the fjords.

6. BlissMarie

BlissMarie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks, MalagAste. I was thinking it might disappear, the way IDOC birds do.

Sevin, it didn't affect its age. I was just concerned that I might lose my oldest bird.

BlissMarie