1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Stuck Skills

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Guest, Jan 7, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

My arms lore has been stuck at 94.6 for a few days. I have IDed countless items, and it doesn't seem to gain.

I have checked all the typical stuff, there are two skills that are set to decrease, and of course arms lore is up.

Is there any way to check if my skill is in fact stuck, and if it is are there anyways to unstuck it?

Thanks.

2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Armslore can be realy slow in the end. And actualy making items seems to make gains a little better then just Armslore the items.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Well, that is the strange thing also... I have gained 6 pts in Blacksmith (101 - 107) and haven't even gained .1 in arms lore.

I guess that is where my confusion lies, because I thought that blacksmith would be harder to gain over 100 than Arms Lore. :p

4. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Yeah , thats what i thought too but even at 115 i gained faster smithy then armslore.

Best what you do is make alot of small things, like bucklers or daggers. Something that don't use alot of resources.
    Just make tons of it and recycle them with the salvage bag. Just make alot. Its alot faster to make them then to armslore a item over and over.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Great, I will check that out. Thanks a lot.