1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Stuff for my new dexxers:

Discussion in 'UO Oceania Trade' started by von Beck, Feb 11, 2009.

1. von Beck

von Beck Guest

For my new dexxers:

120 mace scroll x 2
    Charger of the Fallen
    Runic Hammers - Bronze, Gold, Agapite
    Powder of Fort (50K or less - PoC is charging too much!!!)
  2. eric23

eric23 Guest

You were in POC. anyway I can sell you a 120 mace pm with what you are prepared to pay, thnx.
  3. PoCove

PoCove Guest

I will be lowering prices ...I had to build up my stock ...

Sorry for the inconvenience ... I do not have any Runic hammers

I have a charger for 6 mil (my cost)
  4. von Beck

von Beck Guest

No problem buddy, business is business :) And you might have to let stock build up again after my visit...

I'll take the charger, do you want to leave it on a vendor for me?
  5. von Beck

von Beck Guest

Also does anyone have a titan's hammer for sale?
  6. Katlene

Katlene Guest

von, its probably not a nice thing to single out a vendor or group of, that is selling something more then you're willing to pay.
    Most of the pofs ive seen around luna have been 75k
    it fluctuates.
    If no one buys then prices tend to go down.
    supply & demand also applies.
  7. von Beck

von Beck Guest

Oh my gosh I can't believe two people in this thread are getting on my case for making a comment about the vendor that sells fort powder at P O Cove's store. You are so wrong if you think there was any bad will in that statement.

I stated the price I wanted to buy them at and commented that I thought the price P O Cove was selling them for was quite high. At the time this was the ONLY vendor in Luna selling fort powder.

And lo and behold P O Cove agreed that his price was rather high because he's recently dropped the price significantly (and I spent nearly a million gold at his shop buying at the new price).

If PoC members want to take my statements as a personal attack on their guild I really think they need to ask themselves why they are so paranoid. I don't know where this xenophobia originates but I believe it is very unproductive and has lead to the decline of the once-great PoC guild.

Please don't derail my trade thread....
  8. von Beck

von Beck Guest

Sorry, I didn't hear back from you P O, I had a chance to buy a charger at the bank today and grabbed it while it was going.
  9. PoCove

PoCove Guest

I take no offense in your comets Von Beck ... I Sell most of my items for my cost .. Guildies sell it to me I resell to the customers ...

Thank you for the patronage ... All are welcome to purchase items at PoC Vendors ...

Glad to hear that you got a Charger ... Hope you got a deal ...

Thanks Katlene for the backup ..

Oh BTW PoC is not as far as I know declining ..

Cheers PoCove
  10. von Beck

von Beck Guest

:) Ok sorry i just don't see you guys around as much as I used to. Best wishes and glad to hear PoC is still going strong.