1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Stuff put into moving crate, but...

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Dragonchilde, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Dragonchilde

Dragonchilde Guest

Okay, I was working on a new house design, but I do NOT have enough cash (try being short a good 150k or so), so I've just been backing it up... I DID clikc commit, but as I said, I don't have enough cash, and I just wanted to see how much I'm short. It's the same confirmation screen you usually get, but as I said, I didn't actually commit, and no real changes were made.

Why, then did my two red soulstones vanish completely, giving me a total heart attack?

Fortunately, something in the back of my mind sparked, from years and years ago, about the moving crate sometimes being hidden... I didn't see why it would be there, but I trying relocating it, and sure enough, it appeared... with my two soulstones.

NOTHING ELSE was moved. Why the soulstones? And for pete's sake, way to give a girl a stroke!

2. Borric

Borric Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah they always go into crate when you go into customize mode. Strangly, soul stone frags do not. Vet reward char statues demolish and drop into your pack when you customize too.

3. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Soulstones are "tall", they hit the ceiling which makes them go in the crate, just like if you stacked wooden chests 5 high or locked down something on the stairs. =)