1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Stuffy Animal Trade/Buy/Sell Thread

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by prometheus_sp, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Check it out.

this is what i have

these are what i need.

anyone interested in trading I am willing to get rid of my duplicates for ones that i need.
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Wow...the stuffies are 1 per account on Siege. If I counted right, that is 35 accounts worth in your "have" section and the publish has only been out for 24 hours. [​IMG]

You have been busy!

3. Yup I got lucky with a few people who had multiple accounts from other shards. Sky are you looking to make any trades? Or is anyone out there looking to trade? I would like to try to get an entire set together so my OCD can be at peace. =P
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

I only have 2 on Siege, and I checked, and alas, I don't have a stuffy you don't already have, to offer to you.

I think the white ones are going to be toughest, just going by that thread in U.Hall.

Good luck!
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

I haven't checked to see what I have yet.

What're you offering?
  6. Depends what you have.
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

Sorry, looks like I've ones you already have.