1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

stupid imbuing question # 1

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Arnie QuickPalm, Aug 22, 2009.

1. should i start saving crappy weapons with SSI on them will i be able to unravel them ?? same with crappy armor with MR etc etc

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

yes. You can unravel just about any armor or weapon except plain gm or blessed items. Those with high, but undesireable, mods will likely be the best to save.
    I'll be saving stuff like lrc 20 mr2 etc on a metal item that's not mage armor for example

3. Ni-

Ni- Guest

If those items with SSI and MR on them have room for other mods to be added to them, then yeah keep them. If you want to add SSI or MR to other armor, all you want is items with alot of high intensity mods to unravel for "Relic Fragments".

The Imbuing system doesn't work like taking SSI off of one item and putting it on another item.

To add SSI onto an item you need the appropriate number of Relic Fragments, Tourmalines and possibly Luminescent Fungi.

To add MR onto an item, you need the appropriate number of Relic Fragments, Sapphires and possibly Ercu Citrines.