1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Stupid PVP question of the day

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Anon McDougle, Apr 29, 2009.

1. If i am in faction XXX can i attack or be attacked by anyone else in faction YYY or ZZZ ?? even in tram if not why not ??

Part 2 what happened to order/chaos was it not the way i describe with that ??
  2. KickEm

KickEm Guest

1. you are only freely attackable in Fel.
    2. wasnt playing when order and chaos was around but i believe that was replaced with the faction system that we have now.
  3. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Order & Chaos you could be attacked on every facet. It was removed from the game due to extremely low participation.
  4. Bardie

Bardie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

May 20, 2008
    order/chaos was 10000% better than factions...tram attacks, less bank sitters. wish they would incorporate that, i would join in a second.
  5. archite666

archite666 Guest

Join Siege my friends, our factions can kill each other anywhere!
  6. you think many banksitters would be in an order/chaos guild?

guild wars do essentially the same thing anyway, the participants just have to be willing.
  7. "guild wars do essentially the same thing anyway, the participants just have to be willing"

Yes this in a nut shell explains why cold blooded killers who eat trammie carebears for lunch dont war each others guilds !!!