1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

stupid question of the moment: Quivers...

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Guest, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

So how do you actually get them to display on the character? I see people all the time with them, I have one that works perfectly well out of my inventory but I've tried to drag it, click it, move it to every slot and nadda.

I'm sure I'm missing something obvious and stupid... please enlighten [​IMG]

thanks.

2. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

<font color="#483D8B">weird... when i put one on my archer i just drag it up like i was putting a shirt on her and it displays on her back. i wonder if you have something interfering with that? try removing all your clothes (lol) and putting just the quiver on your paperdoll?</font>

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I'll give that a shot... I am wearing a full hooded robe so maybe that's mucking with things. never thought to do that.

thanks.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Quiver takes the same slot as a cloak.

5. Cat Crimson

Cat Crimson Guest

I just checked on my Atl archer cos she has a hooded robe of Umbra on - quiver displays just fine behind her [​IMG]

6. Guest

Guest Guest

yeah... it was the cloak [​IMG]

thanks.

7. you can only have one thing on your back..... currently
    doesn't amke since why we can't wear those tho , underneith like they where hidden [​IMG]