1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Stupid questions, quite probably....

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Cat Crimson, Feb 6, 2008.

1. Cat Crimson

Cat Crimson Guest

I know I was not actively playing for a while but eh... where did these random messages some of my characters throw out in white text every so often about their teeth hurting and so on come from ? very odd. And ummm... the Juka seem to have disappeared from the first level of Wrong... ?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

It will go away in time but if you ate the candy canes or gingerbread men from your xmas stocking you will receive messages for awhile about your teeth hurting etc

3. Guest

Guest Guest

And the juka missing from wrong, was changed to make wrong like it was originally, I do not recall exactly when EAMythic changed it back. but it was planned.

4. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

If you eat fruit the teeth hurt will go away.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Wow...cool, didn't know this.

I love browsing the New Players forum...even if there's not something I can help answer, I always learn something new! =)