1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Stygian Abyss 30% off at the EA Store!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Basara, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

2. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

It's odd that the fine print on the page with more details seems to say the discount offer expires 11/30/09. But if you put the new account package with 30 days of game time in your shopping cart, the discount seems to apply(cost with discount: $27.99 versus old price of $39.99). Strange that there's no discount for the account upgrade code--it still comes out at $29.99 if you put it in your shopping cart.

It looks like they might still be sending out the promotional code that gets you the race change tokens, vollem and statuettes. I know they were still e-mailing the promo code on orders placed in October, at least.

3. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Sadly, it doesn't seem to apply to upgrades or I'd buy one more upgrade code.

4. Basara

Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Yeah, it is weird about that date, seeing as it's an after-new-years promotion just sent out yesterday. It could be a recycled promotion, or a delayed one - or someone simply copy-and-pasted from one ad to another and didn't read the fine print.

And, yes, the promo codes were still being sent out even in December. That's why my T-Hunter now has 2 Vollem to aid in his hunts (one from that account, and one for the one I got upgraded as a Christmas present). I Named them "Thing One" and "Thing Two", in honor of CatHat.

5. Mistura

Mistura Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Shame its not for upgrade codes too as i would also buy another upgrade code, if the 30% discount was applied.

6. Mitzlplik_SP

Mitzlplik_SP Guest

Yes you still do get the promo stuff. I recently paid for a friends upgrade so I could have the promo items less than a week ago.

7. Ken of Napa

Stratics Veteran

Hmm I just bought a third upgrade code about a month ago, after hearing that you still got promo stuff. Very disappointed, I didn't get promo stuff. :(

Must be the EA store don't like me :(

:lol::gee:

8. kentuckyjoe

kentuckyjoe Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I upgraded my 3rd account on Thursday and got the code for the Race change and Statue Tokens.

9. Basara

Ken: Contact support; others didn't get their promo codes, and were able to get the promos after contacting EA.