1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Stygian Abyss--I just got an email saying

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by KinG DaviD, Jul 24, 2009.

1. KinG DaviD

KinG DaviD Guest

I am in the Beta....I have never been in a beta phase of a game....anything i should know>?
  2. Mr.StinkyPants

Mr.StinkyPants Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 3, 2009
    find out what the weapon speed is of the dual short axes and report back to me via pm that's what I would do
  3. No biggie.Just test any thing that you would like to know about.I have been in beta since it started,and it was my 1st time.Its like test shard.
  4. Rykus

Rykus Guest

The first rule of beta, is don't speak about beta..

You've already broken the NDA. That knocking at your door is EA, they are there to re-po your beta status..

5. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 15, 2008
    First Rule Of Fight Club. We Do Not Talk About Fight Club.
    Hope "They" don't see this. lol NA JK, your allowed to say you made Beta and nothing else.
  6. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
    You are allowed to say you're in the beta test. The client is in open beta now, so you can talk about that. We've a special board for it where people are talking about how to set up macros and stuff.
    Other than that, just play on the special shard and report back any bugs you discover. Try out the new stuff that we can't talk about and find out the holes - and any potential for exploiting you might come across.
  7. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 13, 2004