1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Stygian Abyss Pre-Order

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by jradar71, Sep 2, 2009.

1. jradar71

jradar71 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I find it completely crazy that nobody at UO has thought to give more details on the release of Stygian Abyss!! I myself would like to pre-order my game codes considering I do not care about the special items you will receive for ordering between the 8th and 29th.

One post mentioned that you could pre-order now through EA Store. This is false! I just got off the phone with them and it is not available.

So... unless someone at UO actually begins to use their brain. It appears as though we will all be like a herd of lemmings attempting to download/buy/upgrade accounts all from ONE site all at the SAME TIME. Anyone else see the trouble heading our way?

At what time on the 8th will be able to purchase the upgrade codes?

Someone from UO please give more information so that we can plan ahead. More planning and more information will help from your site crashing and all customers getting angry.

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

3. jradar71

jradar71 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Yes.. I have seen 2 different links to EA and neither of them work. Interestingly enough... if you aren't able to get the codes or game prior to the 8th... then it isn't PRE-ORDER!!

4. BajaElladan

BajaElladan Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

The Official launch date is Sept 27, or 29th whichever, to coincide with UO's official launch date back in 1997.

Therefore Sept 8th is the pre-order period ending on the 20 whatevereth.

5. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Where are you getting that?

Everything reads "launches Sept. 8th". The content patch is going out Sept 8th.

6. Deb

Deb Guest

Says on EA's website that it ships Sept 8th. (PC download)

7. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

There is technically no "pre-order" date. It's technically an early buyers reward from the 8th though 27ish?. That's when you can get the items.