1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Stygian Abyss Stealables

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by TheGrimReefer, Aug 24, 2009.

1. TheGrimReefer

Stratics Veteran

Since The Original Thread Was Deleted I Have Decided To Make This New One. Here You Will Find The Pics Of The New Stealables And There Locations.

http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/nn186/bgblnts247/Stygian Abyss Stealables/

I Am Not Trying To Keep Them A Secret Like Most And Would Appreciate If Others Do The Same. I However Am Missing A Few Of Them So If Anyone Finds Please Post Pics Of There Locations Also.

I Will Keep Updating As I Find So Keep On The Look Out

2. TheGrimReefer

Stratics Veteran

Ok Folks Another One Has Been Found Mystic's Guard Which Is A Lvl 5 Gargoyle Sheld. It Also Appears That They Have Changed The Names And Formats Of The Stealables. For Example The Plates Of Food Are Now Mysterious Supper And The Spiderwebs Are Navreys Web And Bottles Of Water Liquore And WIne Are Now Called Stolen Bottle Of Water Liquor Or Wine

3. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Thanks, pal. :thumbsup:

4. Ya... good job, and thank you!

5. kaldera4

kaldera4 Guest

good job. go on. i remember the other thread. now i knwo why i not found it again. do you know why it was deleted? and is there anywhere a info what spawns daily, weekly ... ?

6. TheGrimReefer

Stratics Veteran

Another One Found Today The Rotted Oars Pic Posted

The Original Post Was Deleted Due To The Original Poster Not Getting Permission For The Pics. These Are All Pics I Have Taken And Approve Anyone To Use As They Wish

7. Will you be able to make a map showing locations of these new stealables?

Thanks again!

8. Yalp

Yalp Guest

These were easy to find with the pix and the map of the underworld when it was in open beta. The new items look to be as easy to find. Thx again for posting.