1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Stygian Abyss, unfinished content??

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Arcades, Sep 12, 2010.

1. Arcades

Arcades Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Just wondering when the Dev teams might be interested in finishing the missing SA content prior to their work on the new booster? Seems like every expansion has unfinished/unpolished content before new eye-candy/pixel crack comes along. Case and point, the rest of the unused SA ingredients like fairy dragon wings, essence of pestilence, fey wings, lodestone etc, etc, when are these going to be used and what about the new properties that were introduced with the gargoyle only weps like Battle Lust, Blood Drinker, Hit Fatigue, etc, etc?

With the introduction of the Compassion Sage, please, can this be a start to addressing the completion of the remaining virtues?

2. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Fairy Dragon wings are used in the quest for Deliciously Tasty Treats. I think. Other items im not sure if they used yet. Also wanna see the rest of Ter Mur opened up.

3. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Also theres a big part of the garg over world you cant get to. Like 1/8 of the total size of the map.

4. Siteswap

Siteswap Visitor

I wouldnt hold your breath. The Devs have a long history of starting stuff that they cannot finish. Everything from Virtues to House Tile Sets.

Its like they have an idea, start it off, cant be bothered to finish it, move onto the next thing. Why would SA be any different...?

5. Lord Chaos

Lord Chaos Always Present
    Stratics Veteran

UOs nickname is Unfinished Online.

It has a long tradition of never finishing things they started. Heck, look at the virtues.

I wouldn't hold my breath.

6. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

after the boats there will be another booster named "The Second Half" that will complete the things around :D

7. Silverbrook

Silverbrook Guest

Many have held onto hope for many, many years things are tended to.

The Virtues are the cornerstone of Ultima, in my opinion. It is a shame things like that are left incomplete.

8. Lord Chaos

Lord Chaos Always Present
    Stratics Veteran

Thats how it will go from now on...one booster to make new things, one booster to do the things missing...rince and repeat. And you'll have to pay, hehehe.

9. cdavbar

cdavbar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I want to see that AND THE REST OF MALAS opened up. That bid island that you have to cross the rope to get too. I would also like to see maybe that island in malas that i am referring to be opened up to castle and keep housing. With the dwindling subscription base let us loyal ones have access to better housing!

10. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

There ARE castles on most shards on that island - that's where the contest winners' castles were placed....

11. Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir Crazed Zealot

GL has one castle on the island. And its up for sale...

As for the unfinished content, I'd rather they delay the 2nd booster to finish what they've already started. Time for the Dev Team's ADHD to be dealt with.

12. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Agreed... Lets finish a few things. Like the rest of Ter Mur...

Give me a place to tame a fairy dragon!.... How about a dread mare??

Why can't things like that be tamed?

What would be the harm in taming a Dread Spider?

13. Javin

Javin Guest

FINISH THE VIRTUES...............................please? :)

~J