1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Sub-Fee WAR and or Bulk Deal?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lady Aalia, Oct 18, 2008.

1. Lady Aalia

Lady Aalia Atlantic's Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I dont remember what game it is...maybe DAOC i forgot...

But EA is offering a Bulk Fee Program for their Game WARHAMMER and their Other Game, if you play both you get a discount of your monthly Sub.

I would love to see that offered for WAR and UO. Possible?

Also, i know that buying 6 month of Gametime can save you a good chunk of $$...
    But paying for 6 accounts you dont have an opption like that, would be very nice to see something like that implemented.
    Maybe adjust it like the monthly gametime deals you offer , just for bulk accounts... have to all be registerd to the same email, name and CC and at 3 and 6 accounts you pay the same as for 3 and 6 month gametime.

Anyways, i would really love to see something like that :)

2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

It would be interesting too see a "bundled" package of Mythic games. There are three or four differtent EA/Mythic online games now?

3. Olahorand

Olahorand Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Totally agree.
    *Salute*
    Olahorand

4. laurlo

laurlo Guest

I'd like to see it for not just 1 game plus another but multiple accounts of the same game...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

There are some real posibilities here when things calm down a bit. Warhammer seems to be doing well.

6. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I'd like to see this.

Signs.

7. Masuri

Masuri Seasoned Veteran

Been waiting for this too. Sony does this, EA ought to get on board with it. EA *has* already rewarded WAR players who also have active UO accounts, with in-game trinkets (ankhs), and Mythic has set up over-arching accounts for Camelot and WAR.

8. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

So would I. I don't play any other EA/Mythic games and won't be doing so. But, I do have multiple UO accounts.

9. Nok

Nok Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Is this for all UO/WAR players? Or those UO/WAR players that participated in the WAR beta?

I have accounts for both UO & WAR, but haven't personally seen or received any ankh offer from Mythic. But I wasn't in the WAR beta.

10. Masuri

Masuri Seasoned Veteran

You're right - I *think* it was just for those in the beta, come to think of it. Which is pretty lame honestly! They ought to reward everyone. Retail actually involved a purchase!

11. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

So did Age of Conan for about 2 months....