1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Subscription bug - The BiteMe Poll

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by imported_Spaghetti Legs, Jan 27, 2008.

1. I hope it's ok with BiteMe to add this poll. I'm a virgin poller (HEY! Don't laugh!) and thought this might be an easier way for TPTB to see if there is a method to the madness of this bug.

Please participate in this poll ONLY if you have experienced the Subscription bug.

Here is a link to his original post, in case you missed it.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Thank you, fine by me, hopefully it will help find the bug.
  3. No, thank you for making it so easy to do! [​IMG]
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

I normally receive this error about an hour before maintenance on all my accounts. This morning I errored out and could not get back in. However my sims were still in the game. While I was getting the message I was not a paying subscrber.

There is a typo in the error message! It should say check back after maint. I can always get in after maint. Never within an hour before. The times on the pics are central time zone.

Still in game.

I was talking to Niki in Yahoo after I errored she told me my sims were still on the lot. She told me to SS with the time and she did too. Haha she had a better idea with the clock.

Jan 28 4:22 AM Central

Ths morning I thought I would test the bug earlier. I logged in 4 accts around 4:15 Central. I waited a little while on the 5th. All her skills are locks are filled. (I forgot if I did not get her in there would be no pizza this morning, she has 20.99 charm) As predicted I can't get her in. I can not switch sims on any accts or they will be locked out too. I hope this information will help to find that nasty bug.

I will be able to get in after maint.