1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Imbuing] success chance jumping?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Bullseye_of_Atl, Sep 18, 2009.

1. I was imbuing, doing the plate process, at about 93.0.....suddenly out of nowhere, instead of my success chance being in the low 60's @11% it skyrocketed to 200+%, and the LRC choice, which was always on the right side of the menu went to the left side, and it too was very, very high..........

Only thing I can think of is......some of the last ones I imbued, I got lazy(due to a cold) and stopped counting......and the "diminished" warning kept popping up.....could that do it?

2. Capt.E

Capt.E Guest

When I first started I noticed this as well. It's more than likely whatever you are imbueing is not exceptional and did not get the exceptional bonus(di, Mage armor etc.)

3. gonna check that,,,,,,,

4. Remember the movie.....Major Payne, where he says..."Why do I feel like a jackass?"

I fall into that right now.
    Appreciate the answer.....time to log and let cold medice work.