1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Succubus Aura

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Black Majick, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Black Majick

Black Majick Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Does anyone know what damage that is? I am needing info ASAP. Thanks. Also..what does Kinetic Eater do?

2. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

isnt it just a life leech, and only on male characters?

3. Harlequin

Harlequin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Are you thinking of Semidar (giant succubus from Abyss Champion Spawn)? She is the one that reflects damage to male chars.

Normal succubii only has the AOE damage attack. Which affects both male and female characters. It's just life drain I think. Doesn't seem to leech HP. I've never thought about it having a damage type...

Kenetic eater seems to be physical damage. But I never paid attention to what damage I was taking whenever the one from my ranger cloak fire off once in a while.

4. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

UOGuide doesn't yet have a finished page dedicated to Kinetic but I edited this page awhile back since it's the only eater that's confusing. It's in fact physical damage, so a Kinetic Eater would absorb incoming physical damage and heal the user for a small portion of the damage received.

The succubus aurora can be mitigated by a Life Shield Lotion obtainable by thieves.

Nimuaq likes this.