1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Sugestion - UO promotion

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Pompeia, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Pompeia

Pompeia Guest

I received a mail from EA Mythic with a special monthly fee price for the combo DAoC/Warhammer Online. I don't play DAoC though, but would be nice if there was a similar combo for UO too.

2. Hunters' Moon

Hunters' Moon Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Yes it would be nice to see that,but it seems that the powers-that-be at EA/Mythic are not interested in marketing UO.

3. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Not good sense to sell a half priced glass of crab juice with a purchase at your lemonade stand.

UO just isnt in a marketable place right now. Wait till SA, see how the new "client" looks, THEN consider some ads.

4. Silly Seadog

Stratics Veteran It's My Birthday

Arrrr, what were the special pricin'?

5. BartofCats

BartofCats Guest

Dont forget... they have nothing to market. They have 0 shelf presance, they have 0 new players and they are loosing more players left and right.

That being said, they probably will not market UO like that till they have something to give us.