1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Suggestion) A new need for Powerscrolls

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Wizal the Fox, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Wizal the Fox

Stratics Veteran

Add some additional but small benefit to having swallowed many Powerscrolls: Like having eaten all 35 existing PS120 could give you 10 extra Mana.

1) It would give some fresh air to the powerscroll market, thus driving more people back to champ spawns, and more income not only for PvPers but also for crafters and fishers (because of the tailoring, blacksmithing and fishing powerscrolls)

2) It would create a new long term goal for developping chars to the max, yet it wouldn't create a huge imbalance (missing just a few PS would mean only 1 less extra mana)

3) It is simple to implement

I can't figure out any downside, but I'm sure some of the usual naysayers will ;)

2. Hi my name is

Hi my name is Visitor

The only downside I can see is it's a terrible idea. Who would eat every 120 for 10 mana lol...

3. Wizal the Fox

Stratics Veteran

More than you think. And a lot of people would go at least for the cheap 115s and 120s, thus revitalizing the market.

4. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

only downside LMAO

the rich or the ones with no real life would once again get a bernefit from doing spawns and the rest would have to eat ^*&(&.

Terrible idea.

How about make them available in Tram that would invigorate their use LMAO.:pirate:

5. gunneroforgin

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Re: only downside LMAO

I think you should just get heartburn. lol At least be limited to the 6 to build your character. I know people who keep changing their character's abilities like changing soxs.