1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Suggestion: Craftable Parchments & More

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Anira Cuilwen, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Anira Cuilwen

Anira Cuilwen Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hi,
    another thing I thought I like to bring back to attention.
    Actually there a three items I wanted to addess if that is possible or be a funny idea.

1) Find a way so books just work like in Classic Client so player written books be usable by any client without breaking the book or missing stuff out.

2) Add craftable parchments where you can write on like in books but on a single page (Graphics are in already). Maybe with a scrollbar in it so there is not the hazzle as with pagesizes of the books.

3) Add craftable canvas or maybe combine with the parchment somehow, where you can do very basic sketches on. Or maybe even simple user created paintings.

thanks for reading :)

Uvtha likes this.
  2. Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir Crazed Zealot

3. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Number two for sure, seems easy and cool. Three would be super awesome, but strikes me as something that would take a LOT of work to get in game for little overall player benefit, so it seems unlikely.