1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

SUGGESTION FOR FUN: RANDOM SKILLS ON NEW CLOAKS

Discussion in 'UHall' started by RavenWinterHawk, Jul 9, 2009.

1. I really dont care what the cloak of corruption turn into with regard to the event and skill boost. Whatever the Devs decide to settle on is great.

My suggestion, as always, deals with the random nature of the game.

You do the quest and you convert your cloak to I think one of three types of cloaks that might be available.

I might suggest to have your standard 3 versions and then a chance to role
    +1 to +5 on each stat of the cloak. Or add something to it like MR or whatever. Random addtion.

That is you do the quest and you get the robes as currently desigined with whatever stats are settled upon.

BUT BUT BUT have a slim chance to roll a yes for addition rolls to beef up the cloak's stats or add a something to it. +10 mace, Regen 1, 10% physical damage, 5% DFI - whatever.

Why do this? I want the game to be more then one and done. Each time you do it you get the basic but have a chance for something a bit better but not earth shattering.

And this addition will use up more resources and give purpose to continued resource gathering.

2. Lady Aalia

Lady Aalia Atlantic's Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Lucky me would end up with +5 forensic...

3. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Sort of agree in regards to the stealth one.

You can just about make a stealther without any real stealth skill worked, just items lol

4. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Burglar's Bandana +10 stealth
    Shadow Dancer +20 Stealth
    2x jewelry = +30 stealth
    Oak Leaf Cloak + 5 stealth
    New Cloak +10

= 75 stealth. only 5 points away from 80 which = 100% stealth in mage armor.

5. Kayne.

Kayne. Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I think the new "cloaks" are actually Elven robes.

6. Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Barter Town

You only need 75 for 100% stealth. It used to be 80% but it changed a long time ago.

7. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

Don't forget there is another EM item around that has +20(?) Stealth, I think it is a cloak, or is a robe? I am sure someone knows...

8. stop adding new items into the game and actually work on the bugs and cheaters! imo ;)

9. A chance to roll a charge of bug repair and cheater exorcism.

But Im afraid what you ask would mean forever never having new stuff if we had to wait for the bug and cheater patch.

10. Coppelia

Coppelia Guest

I'm against more stats on new slots.