1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Suggestion for NEW...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by TheScoundrelRico, May 19, 2009.

1. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

To assist the newbies running around in your guild collecting resources, it might be nice if there was a NEW vendor for the rest of us to shop from. I'd bet some of the home owners around the the moongate vendor houses that would give a few vendors for NEW to use.

I know I would shop at those vendors especially if I knew it would help the players new to the shard...la

2. Mr.StinkyPants

Mr.StinkyPants Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

ya stock em with stuff reds can't buy...la

3. Bruin

Bruin Guest

NEW does have a vendor mall right by Zento, it's just that either no NEW characters actually want to put up a vendor or we've done a terrible job advertising that ability to them.

I'll talk with Shal about it, be more vocal about it and see where it goes.

4. TheScoundrelRico

Good deal. I'm sure if the new players knew the vets would purchase from their vendors, you'd get better turn out...la

5. Cat Crimson

Cat Crimson Guest

This is a good idea. Specific NEW vendors would be better for me as I can only play odd times right now and it's sometimes difficult to arrange to meet up with anyone for trades etc. But I would like somewhere I could go and buy stuff that I need that would also benefit NEW members.

6. OldAsTheHills

OldAsTheHills Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I noticed that there are already vendors which supply items reds can not buy from npcs.

Well, anyway... make a list of these items that are needed...and we will test
    the waters at Zento.

*stares*
    Yahaxithonix

7. Mr.StinkyPants

Mr.StinkyPants Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

like necro regs!!!!! and dyes, dye tubs, maby a wardrobe of all kinds of clothes, lock picks, all kinds of stuff that blues take for granted :p

8. Yes, I've been rabbiting on like a broken record telling the new guys we have a vendor house, 2 actually. Freja holds the Luna one donated by Bram when he quit.
    So far none have taken the opportunity to use the Makoto place. The house was donated by Nezumi when the vendor charges were high, and I thought we'd be able to have it running when the charges were lowered which obviously isn't the case. I'll just keep letting them know till someone accepts the offer.

9. The Luna vendor has been up for months.was asking my self.. why is this thread here....but well umm were is it coming from? ya RICO NM....hes still doing factions while we are at WAR. kinda slow guess.

10. TheScoundrelRico

STALKER!!!...la

11. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Mr. StinkyPants, you might try my 'vendor 4 reds' at Moonglow gate until such time as NEW vendors are set up.

12. rynee64

rynee64 Guest

ummm i was just wondering how the hell do u start up a new char there if its the first time ur playing on siege? coz i did and i got no idea how u can built ur char up lol and all of you must play on siege so would u be able to answer that question for me please? cheers
    bandali (oceania):danceb:

13. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Well, I tried it on my own for about 2 or 3 months and had a hard time until I joined NEW. I didn't know anyone here, so I just didn't have the information I needed to get going. Joining NEW helped me get started, especially since I was coming back to the game after 5 years off.

If you want to do it on your own, then I'd suggest making cloth and selling it so you can get enough funds to get a decent set of armor that fits your playstyle.

14. NoBrakes

NoBrakes Visitor
    Stratics Veteran Crimson Savages CLAN

Just starting to gather quite a bit of bolts of cloth to sell. Would like to try setting up a vendor if possible and there is an opening somewhere.