1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Suggestion for spawns

Discussion in 'Project Gorgon: Ask the Devs' started by Saker, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Saker

Saker Visitor

I remember playing some very generic asian-market game a few years ago. Very generic but it did have one thing that was interesting! If a lot of a particular kind of mob were killed within some period of time it would cause a higher level kind of mini-boss to pop that would I belief specifically (from a larger agro radius) attack people who were attacking it's kind. Kill rats and a bigger super-rat would pop. It would drop better stuff then the generic mobs of course. I always thought that was a interesting feature.

Helio and awollsd like this.
  2. Mortitia

Mortitia Visitor

That is already the case with orcs (warmaster), werewolves (bleddyn), gaz-uraks (fluffy), bears (human guy), tigers (old fangsworth), pigs (old snouty) but it could always be extended to others :)

3. eggsalicious

eggsalicious Adventurer

You sure? All of these seem to appear almost immediately after they're buried (altho the loc may be different).