1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Suggestion for turn in old silver coin into new silver points

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Quickblade, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Quickblade

Quickblade Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I suggest an option for the silver Trader guy for a turn-in of the old silver coins into the new silver points at a ratio of 10/1 , 12/1 or 15/1 whatever the devs feel the best.
    Exemple I have 20k silver coin in my bank sitting and useless. Before publish 86 it was worth something. now its worth nothing so I would like to be able to change it for 2k new silver points. @Kyronix could it be possible ?
    Who support this idea ?

2. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

No...they can be used as deco though. You may only have 20k and it wouldn't even put a dent, but what about the people who have 100's of thousands due to old dupe bugs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Quickblade

Quickblade Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

you think some poeple have that many silver ? I doubt it really , I was seeing sometimes deeds of 60k silver on atl for like 10-15m but there was not tons of them ... so I really think it was legit farming

4. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I know 100% of 2 people that have about 10 million...not from duping themselves, but from looting an IDOC that had soooo many duped resources it was sickening..125item boxes with 60k relic frag comm deeds..there's a ton of duped items out there..I just wish they would throw us a bone for people who do have some legitimate silver hanging around..nothing involving the VvV..maybe turn in points or something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

I don't even pvp and I had about 1 million silver last year, pvp'ers kept giving it to me as a tip for brokering for the last few years. I've seen some people's silver supply, there are many, many, pvp'ers on Atlantic with 3 million silver or more. even saw one guy with 18 million of it.

Viper09 and cazador like this.
  6. Ashlynn_L

Ashlynn_L Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

If they ever do something like this then I hope it is done through an NPC golem named Gato.

7. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

The answer should be no. Its new. There is a pseudo, for the moment, playing field. Why would you want to break that?

Captn Norrington likes this.
  8. Peekay

Peekay Slightly Crazed

I have about 50mill worth of silver that is useless :(

9. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Maybe they will make it a trade in item. *shrugs*

10. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Nope there are pleanty of people out there with MILLIONS from farming it which was pathetically EASY. sorry all your silver is useless, but :sad2:

cazador likes this.