1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestion for warior template

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by maven, May 4, 2009.

1. maven

maven Guest

hey everybody,

I've just started to play on Atlantic shard and I am wondering wich template is best for PvP.

Look at these three and gimme your opinions.
    The base for all of them is:

100 Tactics
    100 Anatomy
    100 Swords
    100 Resist
    100 Healing

and adding the remaining 200 points:

Axer + Archer
    100 Archery
    100 Lumber

100 Necro
    100 SS

100 Bushido
    100 Parrying

In the case you have another suggestion to change any of the 7 skills, please, tell me here!

2. Lady Aalia

Lady Aalia Atlantic's Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 13, 2003
    for pvp forget the traditional 7xgm Template and befried yourself with the thought of getting some Powerscrolls heh.

other then that its basically what you prefer...
    Necros seem to be real popular in PvP , same with Samurais and Archers... Tamers too but again i dont know a whole lot about the pvp thing

the best thing to do, is find yourself a good guild that is into spawns and pvp ...run with them and do the spawns , that will get yout the scrolls or Gold to get the right scrolls and will teach you alot about the game.

Fot arties you want to make a good PvE char to do doom runs and also the Champ spawns for the Replicas and Peerless for some of the other esentials, its much better then buying the stuff in Luna.

do give the pvp forum a try, aye they are all big talk and tough guys, but they do know the ropes well.

I hope you find what you are looking for and good luck :)
  3. MiNi MaGi

MiNi MaGi Sage
    Stratics Veteran

May 15, 2008
    the cheapest and more effective template imo is a bushido parry swords guy...

these are my dexxers skills..

120 bush
    120 swords
    100 anatomy
    100 healing
    100 tactics
    100 parry
    80 med

if u dont get your hands on 120's then you can balance out bushido with parry so like 110/110 in each will be just as effective(but youll loose damage on nerves,and your confidence will be less effective) but other wise you can do alot with this temp.
  4. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    I made a necro/axer recently which has insane dmg output, the only prob is finding the right axe for the job.