1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestion : Underwater Fighting

Discussion in 'Project: Gorgon Discussion Hall' started by Trynx, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Trynx

Trynx Visitor

Aug 21, 2014

well the title say it all , Underwater Fighting , that my idea , i found that you can use all abilities underwater except those elemental (fire , cold , electricity) so it will cool to have some underwater monster in the lakes or such places , will change the flow of the fighting a little and will be hard to master !
    I know that those player who use mainly firemage will be in disadvantage , but its a good time to try something different :D
    Also skinning them would give fish scales and butchering would give things for recipes that already exist with fish .

So what you think guys , will work or not ?
  2. Mortitia

Mortitia Visitor

Jul 19, 2014
    you can test your theory in eltibule lake.
  3. Ferines

Ferines Visitor

Aug 11, 2014
    Eltibule lake has some weird patches where it treats your character as being on dry land and not 20m deep in the lake.
    In regards to this idea, I'd like that it'd add more life to the lake and perhaps could give a way for players to farm for fish without having to run so far around.

So far, all monsters are on the ground and swimming isn't implemented perfect (unlimited air time), so the devs gotta work on that first.