1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Suggestions for places to check for an 18x18 on the water in Tram?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Old Wolf, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Old Wolf

Old Wolf Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Howdy all,

I'm looking to create a new fishing house for the FCB LA. I'd like to place an 18x18, or close to it, and have it face the water (water on the south side) for boats and what have you. Location is not overly important, although closer to the busier cities is always a plus (but again, not really necessary). This will be on Lake Austin, so many 18x18 plots aren't placed.

Any suggestions are welcome!

OldWolf

2. Atrocitus

Atrocitus Adventurer

If you are fine with Tokuno, there is a bit of space with southern water if you go west of Zento. We had an 18x18 located there until taking over the Fel Cove area.

3. Old Wolf

Stratics Veteran

I'd prefer to shoot for tram, but it would be easier to find something there I'm sure.

4. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Not an 18*18 but New Magincia/Tram has some nice spots available. Would imho fit well to the FCB. (Easy to reach per moongate, close to water, nice docks with access to deep water, close sailing distance to the fishmarket, vendor for lobster traps at the docks etc)

5. Old Wolf

Stratics Veteran

Good tips, I will check it out, thank you. :)