1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Suggestions for the Magincia Vendor Stalls

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Llewen, Jul 3, 2011.

1. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I have a couple of things I'd like to see for the new stalls.

1. I'd like to be able to customize my vendor the way you can a regular player vendor, including dress, appearance, sex and name.

2. I'd like every stall to come with a bulletin board where you can explain things such as pet names, if you name them in a way to describe them, or to explain pricing, or add contact information for special orders, and people can leave you comments, ask questions, etc.

2. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Very good ideas.

3. TullyMars

TullyMars Sage
    Stratics Veteran

4. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

+1, especially on the bulletin board. It would be nice to be able to describe the pets a little more than what you can in their name.

5. Gunga_Din

Gunga_Din Guest

Here is a suggestion....just remove them and put NPC buildings that have unique vendors or offer unique services like I proposed way back. When are the DEVS gonna hire me?

6. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I have another suggestion. I'd like to have a button for loring your pets on the stock menu for the vendor character as well. I can't always remember what I've put on my vendor and I'd like to be able to double check them, or compare them with new stock, etc. Unless I'm missing something the only way to do that right now is to take them off the vendor, or go on another account and look at them.