1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Suggestons On Chars

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by JacksRage, Oct 3, 2010.

1. JacksRage

JacksRage Guest

I took a long break, I played up till about a month or so after necromancy/chiv. I now have legacy characters and am not sure which ones to update first and was wanting some tips. I am not looking for builds just advice on which characters would be best suited to change and a point in the direction I need to do so.

First char was in the middle of changing to a melee necromancer.
    Maces 103.2/110
    Focus 100
    Healering 81.6
    Anat 97.9
    Necromancy 105/105
    Resist 30.2
    Magery 59.4
    Med 37.6

This char was straight up dexer with chiv.
    Anat, Tact, Focus 100
    Fencing 115
    Healing 100.9/110
    Resist 102.4/110
    Chiv 82

Mage/Provo
    Wrestling/Eval/Music 100
    Magery/Med 110
    Provo 98.4/105

From these chars I want to come up with a peerless char, pvp char and Imbuner. Which ones would be best suited to this?

Side note I do have a tamer and crafter as well. I know the tamer can do some of the peerless so I need more of a melee direction for that one.

2. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I think your first character could easily be made into a sampire which would be good for solo peerless hunting. I don't pvp so I can't give advice for that, but I for an imbuer, I would recommend a crafting type template.

3. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Turn your first character into a sampire for peerless/PvM. My sampire looks like this:

120 Fencing (in your case, mace fighting)
    120 Bush
    115 Tactics
    100 Anat
    100 Heal or Resist
    99 Necro
    66 Chivalry

Turn your second character into a PvP dexxer. Replace focus with a more useful skill--perhaps ninjitsu.

Create a whole new character--preferably a gargoyle--to serve as your imbuer. Either make him a fighting imbuer (mage/mystic/imbuing) or a crafting imbuer (blacksmith/tailor/imbuer).