1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Suit on ATL for sale

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Smurcoch, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Smurcoch

Smurcoch Guest

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am selling this set of armour for 50 million OBO.

This armour is made by crafting the piece of armour, POF'd to 255. Then imbued to add 5 items, and max everything that can fit, Then enhanced with heartwood.

As some of you may or may not know, when enhancing, you tend to fail 5/6 times. With heartwood it is even worse, because you can get 6 different mods. So, to get Hit Chance Increase as a bonus mod on the armour itself takes a lot of patience and ingredients.

For example, I kept track on the legs. I actually made the legs 48 times before I got successfull enhance with HCI.

Please ICQ me, PM here

ICQ - 32198726

Also, I will take custom orders, and will craft anything you can want. I charge very little for my time, mostly my costs are for ingredients.

2. RawHeadRex

RawHeadRex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Holy

Tap

Dancing

Jesus !

is woodland armour medible ?

3. Smurcoch

Smurcoch Guest

No, not medable.

Perfect for the PVP dexer or the Sampire.

4. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

A sampire still needs mana for the special moves, though.....

5. jaashua

jaashua Guest

I built my paladin spellweaver suit the same way, except I went with MR over stamina.

I used 30,000 boards plus bark just to get the original pieces with the ideal resists. Fun stuff.

6. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

You kinda screwed that suite up a bit as you'v wasted a mod, max HPI is 25 an most people wear a crimson so you'v put 5 HPI more on than is needed, plus, did you build it around any arties?

Thunderz

7. Gorbs

Gorbs Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I wouldn't say he screwed it up, but it does highlight the difficulty in crafting a suit to sell that wasn't spec'd by a customer. 71 fire resist prior to head/jewel/ring means you need 24 more for a sampire, but getting 25 HCI from suit creates flexibility for jewel imbues. It's wood, so garg thrower can't use it. Someone could opt to use Tangle instead of Crimson Cincture to get 5DCI and 10Int instead of 2 HPR and 5 Dex. I'm not sure what imbue I would have replaced the two +5 HPI with (assuming Crimson Cincture is to be used) - probably fire resist to get towards the 85 mark.

8. Smurcoch

Smurcoch Guest

I imbued the legs with two resists....

Only 20 HPI.

This would be a great suit for a PVP dexer, as they do not require the extra fire from vampiric Embrace. Otherwise, with 25% HCI it frees up a spot on the jewels where someone can easily put Fire resist on it.