1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

summary of character properties displayed on TC

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Marshall Inc., Nov 17, 2009.

1. On test centre, you can mouse over your character to get a summary of your character's total properties (i.e. total mana regen, total lrc, etc). Is there a selection in the options menu I'm missing to get this on my regular shard?

2. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I don't believe we have that on production shards. Wish we did though, Damn handy thing to have. I ran around on my necro for an hour the other night fighting only to suddenly be told I didn't have enough regs to cast a spell. I added wrong and my LRC was only 98%. Guess I just got lucky on those first 2 dozen spells.

3. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

Seems to me EC (enhanced client) has this in the paperdoll, doesn't it? I think the TC mouse-over was a "gimme" to CC users, but I think it would make a nice touch in prodo.

4. Ivorythorn

Ivorythorn Guest

Yes, this is available in the Enhanced Client on the character sheet.

5. It's probably just something to try and entice people to switch.

You can't make me switch! I won't do it!

6. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Its nice, but it's a far cry from what they'll have to do to get me to switch full time.

7. Fink

Fink Guest

The thing about the Classic vs Enhanced client debate is people seem to think you must choose one or the other. I quite happily use both as neither one by itself can do everything that I would like.

Even if you're a die-hard Classic fan, it doesn't hurt to have Enhanced installed for checking your suit, screencapping your entire castle, crafting, treasure-hunting, or whatever.

8. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

rad, so they went ahead and spent billions to make a client just to take screen-shots and checking your suit? ? ?
    Rad...
    It would have been awesome if they asked US what WE wanted..... After all,
    how much money have we spent on this thing?? And they took our money and turned around and did THAT with it??

:thumbdown: