1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

summit meeting and goblins

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by whiterabbit, Oct 14, 2010.

1. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

Goblins habe funs last nite, dey can't waitz fer nextest meeting

2. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

Personally, I hope the goblins are a little bit more respectful and better behaved at the next summit meeting. Even those "against" the crown were more respectful than the goblins in attendance, and the goblins are "pro-crown"... I for one was appalled to see goblins peeing in corners and on people.

3. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Little over done, but I just laughed when one was on the table. It sorta reminded me of the movie Gremlins. When they are hanging off lights, chairs, and dancing on tables.

IC wise, I took a jab at Tavalia because it felt like the right thing to do. Once Tavalia started speaking about invasions and moats. I sorta was praying Ozog or another goblin would start a fight to derail that topic. *Grins*

4. Having the golbins around helps enrich our community, but sometimes we do have to get down to business and get things taken care of, esp when I know lots of people were itching for the Royal Guard training event afterwards.

5. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

I am glad that we have goblins around (and I wish we had more gargoyles), but honestly there is a way to RP "bad behavior" as it were. And last night it was mostly disruptive. We all have a go at the crown every now and then (well, us in the Citadel have a go every chance we get) but we RP it when its called for. I'm not trying to say they shouldn't be around, but there are ways to do things. I know I'm one of the last people that should be criticizing someone else's RP style seeing as I'm a relative newcomer but they just crossed the line into annoying, disruptive and downright rude last night, especially since they are "pro-crown". The Queen's Castle is really the last place they should be peeing on the floor.

To turn it around, I hope that if my or anyone in my group's RP causes a similar reaction, that someone would kindly point it out. Although we are hostile to the Queen (and by association her representatives), we are looking to be a positive feature in the community. I am always open should anyone have any criticism, problems or ideas for the Citadel.

6. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

new goblins fresh outta da abyss . Mees shuylda lebed dem at cabe. Sorry. But din again dey bees goblins and is wots wees do bestest.
    CAUSE CHOAS
    Ozog

7. TheDeacon

TheDeacon Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

all goblins should be destroyed...and your CAVE not cabe...should be closed.

8. De communication crystal, although be necessary fer de current setup, be more of a nuisance den ye goblins. Me journal be so large I be hardly notice dem. That bein said, me thinks they be de reason why it be so large ha! I be lockin up so much in de meetin dat they be de least of me worries.

Cap'n