1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Spellweaving] Summon Fey

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Prime., Jul 29, 2011.

1. Prime.

Prime. Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 23, 2010
    Does someone know what the 100% cast skill level for this spell is? I think it's like 76.7 or something, but I'm honestly not to sure.
  2. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

3. Vaneca

Vaneca Guest

minimum skill is 38.
    for 100% success you need 37.5 above the minimum.
    -> 75,5
  4. GZamboni

GZamboni Guest

Forgive me for bumping this topic, but I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions regarding the use of this spell. I'm extremely new to UO, so I'm sure there's plenty I'm not 'getting,' but the pixies you summon are extremely fragile, and all I seem to be able to do is get them killed very quickly. How would I deploy them effectively in PvM as something other than a speedbump? Thanks in advance for any advice you fine folks might have.
  5. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    Pixies are useful in PvP because they are very disruptive and pair well with spell plague.

In PvM, they really only work on monsters that don't have any area effect and don't switch targets. Typically you have a tank (sampire or greater dragon) take the damage so the pixies never get hit.