1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Magery] Summon Spells

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Maximilliean, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Maximilliean

Maximilliean Guest

Does Eval Int or Slayer spellbooks effect the strength of a summoned creature os is it based purely off of your Magery skill?
  2. Conrad99

Conrad99 Guest

From what I have read and seen, no a slayer or eval does not effect the strength/damage of a sumoned creature.
  3. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

Heh I was just about to post a similar thread....

For weavers arcane empowerment and a good lvl5-6 focus how good are the summons.

Will they get dispelled by high lvl mobs? para bally? peerless? renowned?

As far as magery does any of the weaver spells effect them?

For the OPs question the only thing that effects magery summons is the magery skill higher only means less chance to be dispel and That is part of my question here too. Arcane empowerment effects summons getting dispelled. Is that all summons or only natures fury, fiends and, fay?
  4. Podolak

Podolak Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 18, 2008
    Magery summons and spells also benefit from Arcane Empowerment.
  5. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

Are you only asking about the Weaving summons? Because arcane does affect the other summons as well which has been pointed out. If you mean only the Weaving ones...then well, I am not sure how good they would be on higher level mobs since they die easily but it does increase their dispel resistance a bit.