1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Summons control slot count

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Lord Taliesin, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Lord Taliesin

Lord Taliesin Seasoned Veteran

I'm wondering if anyone has a trick for keeping track of summons without having the character status window open to show control slots in the classic client? I've found that while playing in a large group with lots of mystics I have to keep checking to see if my RC has disappeared/died. I prefer the small status box as it's easier to keep track of health with the health bar instead of numbers. @Kyronix what do you think of adding an icon for summons to the buff/debuff bar to help us keep track?

Kyronix likes this.
  2. Lord GOD(GOD)

Lord GOD(GOD) Lore Keeper

Seems a good idea, to make followers/mounts a buff icon, although as a temporary work around you could grab it's bar where you summon it.

3. Merlin

Merlin The Enchanter
    Moderator Professional Governor Campaign Patron UWF

in EC, one should automatically pop up under pets bar. other RC's will pop up under the mobiles bar (if you use it)

DJAd likes this.
  4. Lord Taliesin

Lord Taliesin Seasoned Veteran

I assumed ya'll fancy-pants EC users had something of the sort. Those of us keeping the dream of the 90's alive could use a similar feature!

5. Tuan

Tuan Slightly Crazed

I have my doubts that there will be any new fun stuff added to the CC.

There are some ways this could currently be done wth 3rd parties. Maybe something like UO Assist puts followers in the title bar. There's definitely ways to make this happen though, if you want to get creative about it, and are willing to overlook the TOS violation it might entail.