1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

SumoMe Tool(s) Being Used on UO.com Website?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Tina Small, Mar 26, 2015.

1. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Has anyone else noticed this change recently?

2. Nyses

Nyses Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

If I had any idea what you were talking about, I might be able to agree o disagree.

3. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

4. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Evergreen

it is also a tool for web developers to improve their site.
    nothing wrong with that. its similar to other tools like Google's Web kit and tools offered by HubSpot.

5. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Yeah nothing wrong with it. Remember Bonnie said that they were working on the site? It's a good thing :)

6. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

If you guys would like to keep people posting on your site, you really should refrain from assuming that just because someone asks a question about something, they are trying to be "negative" about it. No where did I say there was something wrong with Broadsword or EA using the SumoMe tools/apps on the uo.com website. What you both just posted comes across as being sooo preachy and condescending by making it look like I've done something wrong just asking a simple question. I'm tired of it and I think a lot of other people are as well.

Amber Witch likes this.
  7. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

If they want more traffic to the site, they should probably look a creating a marketing budget. Advertise the game...and the traffic will find the site. Their SEO is pretty spot on...la

DJAd likes this.
  8. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager

How does *Increases website traffic* and *Yeah nothing wrong with it. Remember Bonnie said that they were working on the site? It's a good thing*

Come off sounding condescending and preachy and negative? I think someone needs to take a pill seriously....no one on here said there was anything wrong with it or accused anyone of anything. They need more traffic to uo.com so I hope they use them..though I wouldn't know if they were or not.